Powered by Blogger.

WHAT I WORE: The Vamps


Last week a couple of friends and I took a trip to Birmingham to see The Vamps. Seeing these boys is always one of the highlights of my year, as is meeting up with the friends I have met through them. I've been a huge fan of them since they first started out so it's always such an emotional time when we see them performing to a whole arena! As always they put on the most amazing show, made even better when we were able to upgrade our tickets to the VIP area for free! I thought some of you may be interested in what I wore and why, so here you go!

(I'm the second from the left in the photo) I chose to wear skirt with no tights because I knew I'd be jumping around and get super hot, so I went for an A-Line number from New Look. I'm loving this shade of blue at the moment and it's super comfortable. I teamed it with a similar shade of blue cami, again from New Look. I have this cami in about 5 different colours- It's great in the summer, but also to wear if you know you're going to be somewhere where you'll be getting pretty sweaty!


Check out the pictures below and let me know what you think!







No comments

Make me smile! If you want to speak more personally, tweet me @EllsLouise and we can chat all day long...I'm serious!