Powered by Blogger.

Workout Wear- Whole Outfit for £30


Workout clothes annoy me. Wearing something you feel good in motivates you when you're working out, but costs a bomb. The former, I want. The latter, not so much. When I started a work out DVD a couple of weeks ago, I realised the one outfit I had wasn't enough, and prepared to spend no more than £50, I headed out on a bargain hunt. I'll give you 3 guesses where I ended up... YOU GOT IT, TkMaxx! I spent a little over £30 and got some lovely, great quality fitness gear! I am so far impressed with everything I picked up, the quality is incredible and they actually look pretty good, I was worried that I'd run back to Adidas and Nike, but nope, there's no need. Check out what I got below!



Brand RBX:
RRP: £36
I Paid: £9.99
Brand: Morera
RRP: Unknown
I Paid: £9.99
Brand Inner Spirit
RRP: $59
I Paid: £12.99 















1 comment

  1. I love TK Maxx for workout clothes, they have such a good range in my local store! :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile! If you want to speak more personally, tweet me @EllsLouise and we can chat all day long...I'm serious!