Powered by Blogger.

High-End Skincare Under £20




A few months ago, my skincare routine was almost non existent. I was well aware that I should be doing something to actively look after my skin, but slapping on a bit of moisturiser was as far as i would go. But alas, after speaking to a friend at work about her skincare routine, i decided to whip mine into shape. 

The thought of high-end skincare products became of interest to me, but as soon as I saw the prices I was put off. Skincare wasn't exactly at the top of my radar, and spending over £20 per product scared me when I had no idea what I was looking for anyway!  A few months down the line and I've found some amazing high-end products- all for under £20 each. I now have a solid skincare routine, use high-end products and still have money to burn. HOW? I hear you ask. Just wait until you hear this...


Elizabeth Arden Intervene Daily Moisturiser - £14.99
I imagine the words 'Elizabeth Arden' and 'Under £20' sound foreign to most people, and they did to me until I found this hidden gem for £14.99 in TKmaxx, having previously been sold for £35. The product has now been discontinued, but TKmaxx stores around the UK continue to sell this wonderful moisturiser. Not only is it of a perfect constancy, it smells devine and a little goes a long way. I use this every morning and night and wake up feeling super refreshed and my skin feels amazing. For a new user of high-end skincare products this is defiantly your best bet.

Elizabeth Arden Hydra-Splash Alcohol Free Toner
Again, I got this from TKMaxx, and amazingly it cost me £8.99, down from £18.99! (Imagine what that extra £10 you've saved could buy.) This toner works so well together with the Intervene Daily Moisturiser, and has the same clean and fresh fragrance.  I use this every evening after cleansing and before moisturising to remove any excess makeup and give my skin a healthy glow. It's also alcohol free (win!)

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
I used to hear no end of people raving about this product, and now I know why. Cleanser is one of the best ways to remove your makeup and any other impurities from your skin. Liz Earle cleanse and polish is available to buy either through their website, or from Boots from just £5.50, and an 100ml bottle is just £15.50. Until I actually looked in a store, I had no idea how affordable this product actually is. My skin feels so clean and soft once I have used this, and the feel of a hot muslin cloth on a cold winters evening is the best, believe me.


Let me know if you enjoyed this post- it's my first ever one! 
I have plenty of other secrets when it comes to budget beauty and homeware, so tweet me @ellslousie_ or leave a comment if you want to hear them!

7 comments

  1. I own a couple Elizabeth Arden products & I love them! I still need to try out the cleanse and polish as I've read and heard loads about it! BTW great first post❤️ Keep going girl �� Can't wait to read more!
    Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! 100% you should try it out :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a big fan of Cleanse & polish and their muslin clothes! Just picked up two new ones actually! xx

    Alice Anne // Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Since I've used them, I feel lost without

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the article, its really very useful.

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile! If you want to speak more personally, tweet me @EllsLouise and we can chat all day long...I'm serious!